This is a cool toned purple and pink makeup look I tried today. I’d received a sample of the mineral color eye shadow ‘Grapes Shimmer’ from Nature’s Brilliance by Sue a while back and I decided to pair it with Bourjois rouge hi-tech lip tint (click to read review) which is deep beetroot pink.
Grapes Shimmer is a gorgeous violet-blue duochrome shade with a pearl finish and I decided to wear it alone, all over the lid to let the color show.
Summary of the look :
Start the eye makeup by concealing and priming the eyes. Apply a bluish violet pearl/frost finish eye shadow all over lid, apply kohl on waterline and smudge a grey/lavender eye shadow on the lower lash line. Line upper lash line with a blackened purple liner, highlight inner corner and browbone with a shimmery violet eye shadow and finish off with mascara. Apply foundation and set with powder. Apply a rosy pink blush and use a matching lipstick on the lips.
Products used :
- Garnier tinted roll on anti dark circle concealer – Medium
- Nature’s Brilliance by Sue mineral eye color- Grapes Shimmer (all over lid)
- Coastal Scents eye shadow ‘Hi-light Violet’ (inner corner, browbone)
- Avon liqui-glide glimmersticks eye liner – Plum (upper lash line)
- Maybelline colossal kajal (Waterline)
- Bourjois effet regard duochrome eye liner ‘Gris Perle’ (lower lash line)
- Brushes- MAC 217, Faces eye shadow brush
- Avon super curlacious mascara
- Lotus Herbals matte daily glow foundation ‘Caramel’
- MAC 188 brush (foundation)
- Chambor silver shadow compact RR2 Rose Pale
- The Body Shop face and body brush (for compact)
- Bourjois rouge hi-tech lip tin 84 Rose Pixel (as stain on cheeks)
- Bourjois rouge hi-tech lip tin 84 Rose Pixel
More photos of final look :
What lip color would you pair this eye shadow with?
You might also like to read :