Posted by Corallista | Posted in Makeup Fun | Posted on 29-08-2011
Tags: bourjois rouge hi, chambor beauty sponges, colorbar coral crush, favorite, favorite makeup, garnier tinted roll on concealer, himalaya neem face pack, lip ice strawberry, lip tint, long lasting lip color, makeup, makeup products, maybelline glitter prata, NYX hd studio primer, revlon colorstay sunkiss radieux, rose pixel, the body shop vitamin e face mist
Its Sunday night and here’s my list of the top 10 favorites this week. I found myself reaching out for longer lasting lip products like Bourjois lip tint and wore Colorbar lip pot Coral Crush almost everyday save 1-2 days. The Himalaya neem face pack zapped my zits to a small size in just 2 applications (Thanks for recommending it to me Ik!). Due to all the anti-acne products, also found my skin feeling a little dryer than usual and this where the The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist came to my rescue! The Chambor Beauty sponges were a blessing those tired evenings when I wanted a one step makeup removal/face cleansing routine. Also picked up newly launched Garnier tinted roll on concealer and LipIce sheer color lip balm.
1. Bourjois rouge hi-tech water based lip-cheek tint 84 Rose Pixel
2. Lip Ice sheer color Strawberry
4. Himalaya Herbals Purifying neem face pack
5. Chambor Beauty Sponges dual action makeup remover (click to read REVIEW)
6. Garnier anti-dark circle tinted eye roll on concealer
7. The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist (click to read REVIEW)
8. NYX HD Studio Primer
9. Revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder Sunkiss Radieux (click to read REVIEW)
10. Maybelline artistica nail paint Glitter Prata (click to see NOTD)
And a small gift just arrived from home (Read Mum )
What were your favorite products this week? Any hauls over the weekend?
You might also like to read :