Few days ago, I’d done a post on artsy and inspirational orange lips look and one of the readers requested me to do the following look –
I did not have the exact shades of eye shadows but I tried to create a more wearable version of the above look and this is how it turned out –
Summary of the look :
On a well moisturized face, conceal required areas, apply foundation, set with compact and apply peachy pink blush to the apples of the cheeks. For the eyes, apply a golden colored base all over the lid, apply lime green frost eyeshadow all over the lid, dark green on outer corner and purple on lower lash line. Highlight the inner corner and line eyes with blue liner/eyeshadow. For the lips, apply orange lipstick and dab a little bright pink lipstick at the centre of the lips.
Products used and Steps :
- MAC Select moisture cover concealer
- MAC Paint pot ‘Indianwood’
- Maybelline colossal volume mascara (not pictured)
- Dark green matte eyeshadow ( Coastal Scents 88 palette)
- Dirty olive green eye shadow (Colorbar WARM palette)
- Purple eyeshadow (Coastal Scents 88 palette)
- Marie claire white gold eyeshadow
- MAC Siahi fluidline
- MAC Smolder (Read review HERE)
- Brushes – MAC 222, The Body Shop eye shadow application brush, unbranded brushes.
- Conceal the under eye area and set with compact.
- Apply a golden base (MAC Indianwood paint pot) all over lid upto the crease including the inner corner.
- Apply dark green eye shadow in the outer 1/3rd of the lid.
- Apply dirty khaki green(or lime green) eyeshadow in the inner half of the lid and in the crease and outer corner beyond the dark green.
- Apply white gold colored eyeshadow at the centre of the lid, inner corner and under brow bone.
- Blend in the crease with a fluffy brush.
- Apply purple eye shadow on lower lash line and wing it outwards.
- Apply kohl on waterline.
- Line upper lash line with blue liner/ eyeshadow, wing it outwards(right above the purple eye shadow)
- Finish off with mascara.
- MAC Studio fix fluid foundation
- Foundation sponge
- Chambor silver shadow compact (Read review HERE)
- Faces blush ’01 Burnt Sienna’ (Read review HERE)
- Colorbar blush ‘Cosmic Rose’
- The body shop face and body brush (for compact)
- The body shop blush brush (for blush)
- Revlon matte misty rust (orange)
- NYX round lipstick Louisiana (neon pink- at the centre of the lips)
- Vega lip brush.
Have you tried colorful rainbow looks? What is your favorite?