Avon has come with some gorgeous neon and matte shades in this month’s catalog and I picked out 2 of those from the matte range- Inky Blue and Red Velvet.
Price: Rs 135. Current month offer- Rs 89 for one and Rs 159 for 2.
Quantity: 8 ml
I am reviewing the shade ‘Inky blue‘ today. It is a rich ink blue shade with very fine and subtle purple shimmer which is visible only on close inspection. It looks more purplish in the bottle but comes out blue on the nails.The nail paint dries quickly on application and sets to a matte finish. The consistency and overall quality of this nail paint is quite good and I recommend everyone to grab these nail paints while they are on offer!
The GOOD about Avon matte nail enamel ‘Inky Blue’ :
1. The shade is a beautiful dark ink blue shade that’ll suit all skin tones.
2. The nail paint dries quickly to a matte finish that stays for 4-5 days.
3. The purple shimmer is very subtle and fine. It doesn’t let the shade look too dull and matte.
4. Single coat gives opaque color.
5. Single coat stays on well without chipping for 3-4 days.
6. Gives a very sophisticated, modern look to the hands.
The NOT-SO-GOOD about Avon matte nail enamel ‘Inky Blue’ :
1. A little streaky if not applied properly.
2. The perfect matte finish lasts for about 3-4 days after which it starts appearing like any normal nail paint- not glossy but not very matte either.
Single coat after 4 days –
Overall Verdict : The shade is quite a unique lovely ink blue with purplish shimmer that dries to a matte finish seconds after applying. The matte finish lasts for 3-4 days after which it starts to look a little dull. Does not chip for 4-5 days when applied in double coat. The brush is quite good but it may apply a little bit streaky if used carefully. Gives opaque shade in single coat. Will recommend this shade to everyone!
Have you tried the Avon matte nail paints? Share your comments by replying below.