Today I’m reviewing on my favorite eye shadows from my little collection of MAC eye shadows. The shade name is ‘Cranberry‘ and its a berry pink-brown shade with a frost finish. Quality-wise , this eye shadow is excellent and the shade itself is so versatile – is definitely a must-have for any eye makeup fanatic.
Price: Rs 680 for refill pan, Rs 900 for single.
Quantity: 1.5 g
The GOOD about MAC eye shadow ‘Cranberry’-
1. Super smooth texture, glides on like a dream on the lids.
2. Wonderful pigmentation. Gives color in single swipe even without base.
3. Frost finish – shimmer is not OTT and hence can be used in everyday looks too.
4. No fall out.
5. Stays put for entire day without creasing and barely any fading.
6. Blends easily.
7. Versatile shade- can be used for everyday looks as well as dramatic looks, all over lid or only in crease paired with a neutral eyeshadow etc. (Will be doing another post on different ways to wear this eyeshadow)
8. Will suit all skin tones.
The NOT-SO-GOOD about MAC eye shadow ‘Cranberry’ –
1. Expensive – since its MAC! But apart from this, there is no other con, its absolutely perfect!
Overall Verdict: The berry red/pink-brownish shade itself is very versatile and flattering on all skin tones and reason enough to pick up this eye shadow. The frost finish is quite balanced and not OTT, the texture super-smooth, good pigmentation, zero fall out and the long lasting power make it the perfect product in all aspects. Being MAC, it comes with a heavy price tag for an eye shadow but it is definitely worth it. Will recommend it to everyone.
Rating: 4.75/5 (-0.25 for the price!)
Will I repurchase: It will be ages before I finish this one, but when I do, I will definitely repurchase.
I have worn this eyeshadow in some of my looks-
(Click on image to read the entire post)
Which are your favorite eyeshadows from MAC? Share your comments by replying below.