Posted by Corallista | Posted in Chambor, Colorbar, Lakme, Lips, Lotus Herbals, Maybelline | Posted on 14-06-2011
When I first started wearing lipsticks, I first had a fixation for pinks followed by a love for reds (read Revlon Colorburst ‘Crimson’ ). My current favorites are however neutral/natural shades. I like my nude/neutral lipsticks to have a hint of color otherwise it gives a washed out look to the face. The beauty of such shades as compared to completely nude shades is that they can be worn on their own as well as paired with dramatic eye makeup!
Here is my collection of neutral/natural shade lipsticks-
1. Maybelline color sensational ‘My Mahogany’ (Price- Rs 299)
Nude shade with warm pink undertone.
2. Colorbar longwear ‘En Vogue’ (Price- Rs 440)
Cool toned nude pink shade
3. Lakme Satin enrich #133 (Rs 225)
Warm peachy-brown nude shade with slight pink undertone.
4. Colorbar DIVA ‘Dress to Impress’ (Rs 350)
Mid tone pink with a mauve undertone.
5. Chambor Silk touch ‘Silk Woods’ (Rs 525)
Brown based nude shade.
6. Lotus herbals pure color ‘Rosewood’ (Rs 225)
Warm brownish-pink shade- gives a very natural look.
7. Lakme enrich matte #263 (Rs 225)
Peachy-brown shade a pink undertone.
My favorites among these are Lakme enrich #133, Colorbar DIVA ‘Dress to Impress’, Lotus pure color ‘Rosewood’ and Lakme enrich matte #263.
What are your favorite natural/neutral lipsticks? Share your comments by replying below.