Weekend Fun: My top 10 favorite products of the week #3

Hi everyone!

These are my favorite products from the week gone by.

I loved wearing neutral lipsticks this week and picked up Maybelline Colorsensational ‘My Mahogany’ after a lot of reccos from a lot of people!

Share your favorite products and looks you loved wearing this week by replying below.

1. MAC Smolder eye kohl. (Rs 790)

Wore it in my looks HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE

MAC Smolder eye kohl

2. Maybelline drama gel liner black (Rs 375)

Wore it HERE, and HERE

Maybelline drama gel liner black

3. Bourjois Paris mineral eyeshadow #2 (Rs 390)

Wore it in my look HERE .

Bourjois Paris mineral eyeshadow #2

4. MAC Paint pot ‘Painterly’ (Rs 1100)

Wore it HERE . See more pictures and swatch HERE

MAC Paint pot 'Painterly'

5. Avon simply pretty nail enamel ‘Champagne Shimmer’ (Rs 55)

Nail of the day HERE

Avon simply pretty nail enamel 'Champagne Shimmer'

6. Colorbar lip pencil ‘Nude Pink’ (Rs 250)

Wore it HERE , HERE

Colorbar lip pencil 'Nude Pink'

7. Bourjois kabuki brush (Rs 430)

Bourjois kabuki brush

8. Lakme enrich satin lipstick #133 from Fantasy collection (Rs 225)

Wore it in looks HERE ,

Lakme enrich satin lipstick #133 from Fantasy collection

9. Avon simply pretty lipstick ‘Mango Mania’ (Rs 125)

Wore it HERE and HERE . See swatch HERE.

Avon simply pretty lipstick 'Mango Mania'

10. Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick ‘My Mahogany’ (Rs 299)

Wore  it in my look HERE

Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick 'My Mahogany'

What were your favorite products from last week ? Share your comments by replying below.

Read posts –

My top 10 favorite products of the week #1

My top 10 favorite products of the week #2

1. preeti
    June 6, 2011 / 10:30 am

hi ankita..my top fav products for week were:

Maybelline Frost sea-shore quad
    Maybelline eyestudio pencil ( its pinkish-bronzish in colour)
    Colorbar i-glide pencil – jade and blue ( sorry nt remembering d exact shade of blue )
    Lotus lipshade in peach creme’
    Maybelline lipshade in coral sunset

• June 6, 2011 / 1:13 pm

Awesome Preeti!! Sounds pretty and colorful!! Lotus Peach creme is one of my all time favorite lipsticks!!

2. June 6, 2011 / 3:45 pm

My top were –

lakme black satin kajal, oriflame powershine lipstick in pink, lotus lipstick in mod mauve, avon glimmerstick liner in emerald glow

• June 6, 2011 / 4:14 pm

Nice picks Anks! I’m yet to try the Avon glimmerstick liners, read good reviews about them. You recommend any particular shades?

• June 6, 2011 / 8:53 pm

Emerald glow is nice… and there is this dark grey… twilight or starlight, i don’t remember… they last the whole day and I reach for mine ever so often….

• June 6, 2011 / 8:58 pm

Ya I think I’ve seen the swatches somewhere..its twilight I think. Thanks the recco Anks..

3. June 6, 2011 / 8:25 pm

even I love My mahogany 🙂 its just the perfect nude for me D:
    grt collection Ankita 🙂

• June 6, 2011 / 9:00 pm

Thanks Bee 🙂 I can’t believe I didn’t buy it for so long..

4. June 10, 2011 / 11:40 pm

high five ankita ! me got the lakme mippie 133 too and almost wearing it everyday…its very subtle..and based on ur recco me ordered mango mania..do 133 and mangi mania look similarish on lips??

• June 11, 2011 / 4:26 pm

Awesome! Guess what..my Mum came over for my bday and told me she had picked up a new shade from Lakme which is absolutely loved but it broke during travelling or something. It was #133 😛 😛 No Mango Mania is not like 133 at all. Its much brighter- not nude and subtle like 133 at all. Its like a orangish brick shade- a nice shade to start with Orange before you can graduate to ones like ‘So Chaud’.. 😀 Which was the other one we saw that day?

5. June 11, 2011 / 8:44 pm

guesss what ankita.. i just got so chaud today!! i was getting 10percent dicount in mac so i got so chaud lol..i dunno when and where will i wear it… but ill surely show u a pic haha…. ulta ho gaya mango mania se pehle hi so chaud aa gayi…

btw 133 mels and packaging aint great lippe doest retarct back agn and breaks! and omehow its melting too… i dont like the strong frgrance of lakme lippies ya… although its not unpleasant but still :/

• June 11, 2011 / 8:49 pm

Awesome!! Please wear it soon! 😀 😀 My 133 isn’t melting yet but yes Lakme lipsticks have this terrible medicinal smell that does NOT fade away in a few minutes. Chambor lippies/glosses on the other hand smell like fresh baked cookies…:P