Posted by Corallista | Posted in Coastal Scents, Eyes, Looks | Posted on 27-05-2011
This is a plummy brown smokey eye look what I wore yesterday. To those who’ve been following me on Facebook would have seen this look yesterday. It is a neutral smokey eye paired with a warm nude lipstick and blush. This is one of the looks that can be worn with any outfit regardless of color. Read post on ”Makeup looks to suit every outfit” HERE.
Summary of the look :
For the eyes, apply kohl on lid as base and smudge, apply plummy brown (or any neutral shade) eyeshadow all over lid and blend at the crease. Apply compact under the brows, kohl smudged with the same eyeshadow on lower lash line and finish off with mascara. Moisturize face well before eye makup and apply concealer, foundation and compact after completing eye makeup. Apply a warm blush under the cheekbones and blend upwards. Apply a nude lipstick with a warm undertone to finish the look. Alternatively, you can use a cool toned blush and pair with a nude lipstick with a pink undertone.
Products used :
1. MAC Smolder kohl (as base)- all over lid
2. Coastal scents 88 palette ( marked shades)
3. Blending brush : MAC 222, The body shop brushes for application
4. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
5. Lakme rose powder for blending and under brow
1. Lotus herbals naturablend swift makeup ’730 Creamy Peach’
2. Lotus herbals compact
3. Maybelline Apricot flush brush
4. The body shop face and body brush
5. Sponge for blending foundation
Lakme enrich lipstick #133 from Fantasy Collection
Final look :
Did you like the look? What face and lip makeup do you pair with smokey eyes? Let me know your comments by replying below.
You can view my Facebook Page HERE.