Posted by Corallista | Posted in Latest Trends, Lips, Looks, Lotus Herbals, Revlon, The Body Shop | Posted on 03-05-2011
Summer’s here in full swing and one of my favorite looks this summer are soft, natural looks with corals and peaches. Coral fever is everywhere..from makeup to clothes to footwear! Coral/peach lips paired with a peachy-pink blush instantly give a glow to the face imparting a soft, natural look.
Here are my peach and coral lipsticks-
1. Revlon Colorburst ‘Peach’ (Rs 580)
2. The Body Shop lipstick #63 (Rs 575)
3.Lotus Herbals pure color lipstick ‘Peach creme’ (Rs 225 )
Here is how they look on me-
1. Revlon Colorburst ‘Peach’
This is the lightest shade of my collection and I do not like it as much as the other 2 shades cos it washes me out a little whereas the other 2 shades especially Lotus Herbals ‘Peach creme’ brighten up my face. More suitable for fair complexions.
2. The Body Shop lipstick #63
This is a true coral shade and a gift from my Mum. Love the shade!
The shade isn’t showing up in the following picture. The true shade is as visible in the swatch above.
3. Lotus herbals pure color lipstick ‘Peach creme’
This is a peach shade with pink and brown undertones hence easier to pull off. Gives a very bright, fresh look to the face and ‘safe’ peach shade, would suit most complexions.
Products used :
1. MAC eyeshadow ‘Sable’ all over lid (last shade, bottom row)
2. Chambor Dazzle pencil liner ‘black’ on upper lash line
3. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5
2. The Body Shop oil free foundation ’06′
3. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose pale’
4. Colorbar blush – ‘Peachy rose’
What are your favorite coral and peach lipsticks? Let me know your comments by replying below.