Posted by Corallista | Posted in Coastal Scents, Lakme, Latest Trends, Looks | Posted on 19-03-2011
My coastal scents 88 original palette arrived finally and here is a quick look I did today.
This a parrot green smokey eye look paired with dusty pink lipstick and bronzer on the cheeks.
On a well moisturized face, apply light foundation , set it with compact and apply a little bronzer on the cheeks. For the eyes, prime the lids and apply MAC Smolder and smudge, apply parrot green eye shadow on outer 2/3rd of lid, lime green on inner 1/3rd and blend at crease with dark brown eye shadow. Apply black liner on upper lash line and finish off with a coat of mascara. Apply dusty pink or peach lipstick on the lips.
This is the finished look -
Products used for EYES :
1. BeYu eye base
2. MAC Smolder
3. Coastal scents 88 original palette ( encircled and starred shades)
4.Maybelline black gel liner
5. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
6. Brushes- FACES eye shadow brush, MAC 222 (for blending)
7. MAC select moisture cover NC 45.5
Lightest shade- browbone highlight, inner corner
Second shade (lime green)- inner 1/3rd lid
third shade (parrot green)- outer 2/3rd of the lid
Dark brown shade- crease
Products used for face:
1. The Body Shop oil free foundation ’06′
2. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose Pale’
3. Revlon bronzer
4. Vega blush brush
5. The Body Shop sponge
Products used for lips:
1. Lakme aquashine lip color ‘Fig’
Final look -
Let me know you comments by replying below.